Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday Style!

I'm linking up with Cara at The First Grade Parade today to bring back a short & sweet little post from last September.  It includes a freebie that you can go ahead and download and get ready for your new babies this year!

I looooved my Weekend News journal!  It was so easy to look back and see/document growth in writing.  My kids and parents also loved having all of the little snapshots of their entire year.  I will most definitely be doing Weekend News again this coming year!  It makes for the easiest Monday morning work EVER...and who doesn't need a little something easy on a Monday morning?!?!
*The only thing I did differently than what I posted is that I went ahead and copied, hole-punched, and  put together all 36 weeks worth of sheets at the beginning of the year.  I'm so glad I did that so I never had to go back and put them in....like that would have happened!  Let's get real...those folders would have been a hot mess if I had just put them in the pockets! Ha!
Happy Summer to you!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

LOVE this! Thank you!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Amy Johnston said...

You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

3nod maka said...

افضل اعمال تنظيف الان و افضل متخصصين الان افضل افضل شركة نظافة بمكة و افضل اساليب حديثه الان تنظيف مفروشات في التنظيف الان و علي اعلي مستوي الان من خلال افضل كفائه الا و بافضل تخصص الان في جميع الاعمال الان و علي اعلي مستوي الان من التميز تنظيف خزانات و بافضل كفائه الان من خلال موقعنا تواصلو معنا الان و احصل الان علي افضل الاعمال

anti.insects7@gmail.com said...

الان نقدم لكم شركة مكافحة الحشرات التي تساعد في ابادة حشرات والقضاء عليها نهائيا مع افضل فريق عمل متخصص في مكافحة حشرات المنزل باحدث الطرق والاساليب المتطورة في افضل شركة مكافحة الحشرات في مصر تخلص من حشرات منزلك .

Post a Comment