Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Teacher Week: Therapeutic Thursday!

Here is a short and sweet list of the things that are therapeutic for me.
 
These guys would have to be my #1 way to unwind.  They are both so sweet and FUNNY. Being around them always makes me laugh and not take things so seriously. :)
 
 
 
 
I try to get to the ocean any chance I get.  I absolutely love the beach.  So much so, in fact, we have decided to get married there this spring. 
 



This is the exact spot we will say I do!




 
When I'm not at the beach...this is my favorite spot in my house....my screened in porch.
 
 
 
 
And do you know what goes great with a screened in porch?

 
Yep.
 
 
Sprinkle in some "pinteresting," some guilty pleasure TV programming (Bachelor), some cooking, a loooooong shower,  and maybe some broccoli cheddar soup from Panera...and you've got yourself one relaxed teacher.
 
What do you do to unwind??
 
Link up over at blog hoppin'
 
 
 
 

 
 

6 comments:

Rikki said...

I wish I was near a beach. Your dog is so cute.
ஐRikki

The Hive

Amy Johnston said...

Thank you Rikki. He IS pretty cute...most of the time. ;)

Heather's Heart said...

The beach is one of my favorite places to relax...with an adult beverage makes it even better. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Unknown said...

The beach is my ultimate happy place! Unfortunately I live in a land locked state. But a screened porch and a glass of wine sounds pretty sweet too!!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Amy Johnston said...

I guess if we lived TOO close to the beach...it wouldn't be so special to go from time to time. I'll keep telling myself that anyway.... ;)

Amy Johnston said...

Agreed! :)

Post a Comment