Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Linky Party: My Favorite Back to School TPT Purchases!




Blog Hoppin' is hosting a linky party showcasing everyone's fabulous finds from the back to school sale!


I was so excited to get some things I've had my eye on for a while now...and I've been busy printing ever since! I

Here are some of my favorite purchases:
Click the links to head to their TPT stores.

Cara's Chevron Megapack of cuteness!

And my favorite back to school pack of all time is "Ready, Set, Learn Math & Literacy Activities" by Mrs. Cara too!!


I'll be honest...haven't had time to dive into this yet but am sooo excited to check it out! I have been wanting a more organized approach to tackling writing skills.


Awesome resource from Rachelle!
I finally invested in some labeling packs from Jennifer over at First Grade Blue Skies.  I think these will be a great resource to encourage some of my reluctant writers to get their pencils on paper.


Lots of fun ideas!

Love this math resource from Kristin at "A Teeny Tiny Teacher."  And I love Kristin...she cracks me up!



 Link up over at blog hoppin' to share your favorite purchases, too!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you love the labeling mats!!! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Amy Johnston said...

I do! These are brand new to me and I just love the concept. :) The kids are going to think they are so much fun!

Ashley said...

my friend E is doing a teacher link-up today and you should join! :) http://www.emyselfandi.com/

Amy Johnston said...

I'm on my way!! :)

Deedee Wills said...

Oh...Thank you for the shout out!!!!!

Post a Comment